Piper Companies is looking for an QA Automation Engineer for a pharmaceutical client located in King of Prussia, PA.
Responsibilities for the QA Automation Engineer:
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Works to automate regression testing during product development life cycle
- Designs, develops, and executes load tests for web service applications
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
Qualifications for the QA Automation Engineer:
- Minimum 2 years of experience coding automation tests in a web application environment.
- Excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on verbal and written communication.
- Extensive hands-on experience using, configuring, and maintaining automated testing tools written in PhantomJS, Mocha, Cucumber, Selenium, Protractor or similar.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP networking, and routing.
- Working knowledge of the HTTP/HTTPS protocol.
- Demonstrable ability to work with core Java within an automation framework.
- Solid knowledge of JSON data format.
- Solid knowledge of Web services; REST protocol;
- Comfortable working in a Linux-based virtualized environment.
- Experience with security testing.
- Experience designing and building load testing for a web services application stack using common testing tools (load, soak, stress, gatling, or similar).
- Experience configuring networks, routers, and use of network packet analyzers to debug routing, client/server communications, and proxy servers.
- Experience using network packet analyzers (e.g., Wireshark) to verify client/server communications.
- Excellent knowledge of operating systems (Linux, Android, Chrome OS, Windows).
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment.
- Experience with Google Cloud Environment.
- A working knowledge of Node.js.
Compensation/Benefits for QA Automation Engineer:
- $90,000 - $110,000
- Comprehensive benefit package; Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and Paid Time Off
- Local candidates preferred but open to remote with occasional on-site travel
Please send resume to Ryan Moloney: email@example.com