QA Automation Engineer - Durham, NC
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a QA Engineer to drive automated testing for a mobile platform in Durham, North Carolina.
Responsibilities of the QA Automation Engineer include:
- Take ownership of software quality, thoroughly testing changes and updates, while also driving automation.
- Streamline release processes by embracing continuous delivery.
- Collaborate in an agile environment with product team, communicate updates and remove roadblocks.
- Web Services Testing
- Create and execute load tests utilizing contemporary load testing tools.
Requirements of the QA Automation Engineer include:
- At least 4 years of software development or QA Automation experience.
- Experience building and enhancing an Automated testing framework using Selenium, Capybara or similar testing tools.
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) systems like Jenkins or Bamboo or other similar CI/CD systems.
- Programming experience with Ruby or Python or other interpreted languages.
- Experience with load testing, ideally with Apache Bench or JMeter.
Compensation for the QA Automation Engineer:
- Starting salary ranges between $110,000 - $120,000
- Bonus eligibility, medical, dental, vision, 401k and unlimited PTO
Please send resumes to Marvick Burgos at email@example.com
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Durham, NC 27701