Piper Clinical Solutions is actively seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist to join a well-established Pharmaceutical Company in the Raleigh / Durham area.
Responsibilities for Quality Assurance Specialist:
- Effectively review and approve batch records and bill of materials in support of manufacturing processes and utilities.
- Provide and keep track of documentation training to all manufacturing personnel
- Review and audit all documentation associated to manufacturing activities as well as lead and participate in internal audits.
- Assist in investigations for deviations on the manufacturing floor, conducting root cause analysis, and ensuring Corrective and Preventative Action plans (CAPA) are executed
Technical Requirements for Quality Assurance Specialist:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Biology, or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience working in a GMP environment in a pharmaceutical or medical device manufacturing facility.
- Excellent written, verbal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Hands on experience with batch record review, quality systems, discrepancy management systems and training manufacturing personnel.
Compensation & Benefits for Quality Assurance Specialist:
- Compensation: $50,000-70,000 based on previous salary history and experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO etc
Qualified candidates please send resumes to Meg Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org