Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer for an immediate need in Cary, NC.
Responsibilities for the QA Engineer include:
- The QA Engineer will work in an enterprise-level environment on a smaller subset of a large team.
- The QA Engineer will perform manual testing and have an opportunity to acquire skills with automated testing tools.
- You will create test cases from scratch and perform back-end testing, integration testing and some UI testing.
Qualifications for the QA Engineer include:
- 3+ Years of Software QA Engineering experience.
- Experience with web services testing using SOATest or SOAPUI or a similar tool.
- Experience with service test automation using ReadyAPI is a plus, but not required.
- Experience using HP Quality Center (HP QC) or HP Application Lifecycle Manager (HP ALM) for test case creation.
- Experience with SQL for back-end testing and data verification
Compensation for the QA Engineer:
- $73,000 - $85,000 annual base salary or $35.00 - $40.00 per hour worked.
- Medical, dental, vision, matched 401k and PTO.
- We are not able to accommodate C2C arrangements for this role.
Please send qualified resumes to Marvick Burgos at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Web Services tester, SOAPUI, API Testing, SQL, Web Application Test, automation test
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Cary, NC 275613