Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a QA Lead to join a rapidly growing, well established company within the Financial vertical located in Raleigh, NC. The ideal candidate will have strong lead experience, as well as proven User Acceptance Testing experience.
Responsibilities of the QA Lead include:
- Hold end users accountable for completing their use cases and providing them with support to complete the task.
- Work with end users to complete/execute User Acceptance Testing
- Work with internal users on internal web applications to ensure the applications are being utilized.
- Reviewing the User Acceptance Process to align with strategic initiatives.
- Own application areas under testing from planning to closure.
- Work with developers to perform root-cause analysis and preliminary problem diagnosis.
Requirements of the Network QA Lead include:
- 4+ years of User Acceptance Testing experience.
- 3+ years of QA Lead/Managerial experience.
- Strong experience using at least one bug defect tracking tool.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Firm understanding of QA best practices.
- Forward thinking with sound technical and analytical abilities.
Compensation for the QA Lead:
- Salary Range: $48-$55/hour depending on professional experience
- Opportunity to work under phenomenal leadership.
- No relocation assistance available.
- No sponsorship, or C2C arrangements available.
Please send qualified resumes to Greg Silvestri at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Raleigh, NC 27518