Piper Clinical Solutions is actively seeking a QA Associate to work at a well-established biopharmaceutical company in the Raleigh / Durham area. This is for a 6 month contract working Monday through Friday 9am – 5pm.
Responsibilities for Quality Assurance Associate:
- Assist manufacturing and manufacturing sciences with deviations and investigations.
- Ensure GMP and FDA compliance on the manufacturing floor through documentation review and batch record review.
- Conduct investigations on the manufacturing floor, conduct root cause analysis, then write up corrective action and preventative actions.
- Assist in reading, reviewing and revising SOPs and assist in process improvement plans.
Technical Requirements for Quality Assurance Associate:
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in biology, chemical engineering, biochemistry, or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a pharmaceutical or biotechnology GMP regulated environment.
- At least 2 years of experience working in quality assurance related to pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Excellent organizational skills and proven experience working in a fast-paced environment.
Compensation & Benefits for Quality Assurance Associate:
- Compensation: $20-35/hr based on previous salary history and experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, etc
Qualified candidates please send resumes to Meg Smith at email@example.com