Piper Life Sciences is seeking a skilled Quality Assurance Specialist for a biotechnology company in the central Maryland area.
Responsibilities for a qualified Quality Assurance Specialist:
- Maintain and manage multiple projects
- Manage the Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) activities as assigned.
- Maintain documentation including audit reports, SOPs, regulatory documents, batch records, etc.
- Manage the document life-cycle including, but not limited to, issuing templates, reviewing and revising documentation, and routing documents for approval and qualification
- Ensure compliance to applicable standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Record data, track errors and handle departmental metrics
- Oversee change controls, CAPAs, deviations. investigations, and validation activities
Qualifications for the Quality Assurance Specialist:
- 2+ years’ relevant industry experience (in quality assurance, quality control, or related area)
- Prior GMP experience
- Experience working within a team environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
Compensation for the Quality Assurance Specialist:
- Compensation: based on previous salary history and experience
- Full benefits package
Please send resumes to email@example.com