Piper Clinical Solutions is actively seeking a quality control supervisor to work at a well-established biopharmaceutical company in the Raleigh / Durham area.
Responsibilities for Quality Control Supervisor:
- Oversee associate and senior scientists performing stability testing on proteins and antibodies through various test methods including ELISA, HPLC, Western Blot, Capillary Electropheresis and SDS Page
- Conduct data analysis, ensure proper GMP documentation, and conduct peer review of data.
- Validate and qualify various analytical methods for quality control testing for raw material, in process and finished product.
- Train, coach and mentor associate scientists on analytical methods. Hire, onboard and offboard employees as well as conduct regular performance reviews.
Technical Requirements for Quality Control Supervisor:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in biology, biochemistry, or related field.
- Minimum 6 years hands on experience with biopharmaceutical drug development working with mammalian proteins, antibodies, and/or vaccines in a GMP regulated laboratory.
- Hands on experience with validating analytical test methods and technologies including ELISA, HPLC, Western Blot, and SDS Page.
- Excellent organizational skills and proven experience working in a fast-paced environment.
Compensation & Benefits for Quality Control Supervisor:
- Compensation: $80,000-110,000, based on previous salary history and experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO etc
Qualified candidates please send resumes to Meg Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Clinical & Life Sciences
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709