Piper Companies is currently looking for a Quality Services Supervisor in Raynham, MA to join an innovative player in the orthopedic industry to support a long-term transformation project.
The goal of the project is to support Supplier Quality projects currently in process to meet schedule adherence and agreed upon project team milestones. The consultant will supervise the quality services team who are presently managing several compliance and business-related projects.
Responsibilities of the Quality Services Supervisor include:
- Supervise the team managing the Supplier Quality Agreement program.
- Ensure all Supplier Quality Agreements are reviewed and approved within the 3 year cycle.
- Assist with resolving Quality Agreement issues presented by the team.
- Monitor and report out schedule performance on a monthly basis
- Assist with Supplier Quality Agreement negotiations as needed.
- Supervise resources dedicated to the SAP/DOM project
- Ensure all supplier assessments are executed by defi ned project timelines
- Monitor tasks associated with supplier readiness are conducted at each milestone
- Report out project status to the core team
- Manage activities associated with the OneASL project
- Collaborate with team members to complete milestones on or before defined timelines
- Collaborate with team members to develop procedures for project implementation.
- Develop communication strategy for project deployment
- Support quality initiatives such as executing CAPAs; issuing non-conformances; and inspection/audit support.
- Support update of applicable Supplier Quality Procedures and Work Instructions;
- Support Supplier Quality programs as applicable.
Qualifications for the Quality Services Supervisor:
- 3+ years’ experience in a supervisory position, medical device/pharma exp. Preferred (Project Engineer, Quality Engineer, Project Manager)
- Working knowledge of CFR 21, ISO 13485, or GMP regulations
- Ability to manage within a matrix organization
- APICS, Six Sigma certification a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Life Sciences, or related field
Compensation for the Quality Services Supervisor position includes:
- Commensurate to experience
- Full Benefits: Cigna Healthcare, MetLife Dental, Vision, 401k after 6 months
Please send resumes to Karen Pallone at email@example.com
Supply chain, demand planning, CPIM, CSCP, Supplier quality engineer, supplier, audit, QA/QC, quality assurance, ISO 13485, FDR CFR Part 82, Six Sigma, ASQ, cGMP, ISO, manufacturing, medical devices, machines, CAPA, quality engineering, change controls, validation, regulatory affairs, EU regulatory, CER, buyer, planner, purchasing, APICS, IBF, GMP, GLP, GDP