Piper Clinical Solutions is actively seeking an R&D Scientist to work at a well-established biopharmaceutical company in the Raleigh / Durham area.
Responsibilities for R&D Scientist:
- Perform and develop experiments and methods for stability and pre-formulation testing on proteins and antibodies through various test methods including ELISA, HPLC, Western Blot, SDS Page, Capillary Electrophoresis (CE), etc
- Develop and qualify analytical methods for the development of biopharmaceutical drug products.
- Troubleshoot analytical processes for stability and formulation studies.
- Train, mentor and develop associate scientists on analytical test methods, biophysical characterization, and biophysical techniques.
Technical Requirements for R&D Scientist:
- PhD or Master’s Degree in biology, biochemistry, or related field
- Minimum 2 years hands on experience with mammalian proteins, antibodies, and/or vaccines in a GMP regulated laboratory.
- Hands on experience with analytical test methods and technologies including ELISA, HPLC, UPLC, Western Blot, SDS Page, Capillary Electrophoresis.
- Excellent organizational skills and proven experience working in a fast-paced environment.
Compensation & Benefits for R&D Scientist:
- Compensation: $80,000-100,000, based on previous salary history and experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Qualified candidates please send resumes to Meg Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org