Piper Companies is hiring for a full-time Receiving Clerk to work in Audubon, PA. The Receiving Clerk will be responsible for the functions of in-bound product receiving, product quality inspection, part packaging & labeling, documentation verification, and various transaction processing. The position requires a high level of accuracy, excellent interpersonal skills, and dependability. The individual in this position must be a team player, mature, with the ability to function well in a challenging and fast paced environment.
Shift: Mon-Fri: 11am-7:30pm
- Responsible for receiving, packaging and labeling of all vendor supplied products.
- Follow all standard operating procedures for the Receiving Department.
- Perform receiving functions to verify part, quantity, and documentation are accurate.
- Perform data entry functions to record material process completion.
- Label and package product using various labeling/packaging equipment
- Verify documentation for completeness and accuracy
- Etch Product as needed.
- Perform quality inspections as trained.
- Special projects and duties as assigned.
- Adhere to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role.
- Represent the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties.
- Excellent work ethic, enthusiastic, dependable, detail oriented, and flexible for varied work assignments.
- Excellent written communication skills are preferred.
- Proficient in MS Excel and MS Word is preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs
- Capable of standing for entire shift
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org