- Prepare standard documentation supporting regulatory filings and distribution to stakeholders.
- Utilize and maintain hard copy and electronic filing systems for auditable regulatory documents.
- Maintain effective high-profile communications and interactions with colleagues, collaborators, and clients as appropriate.
- Draft, edit, and distribute various documents as needed based on templates and work instructions.
- Develop and maintain work process tools to promote efficiency and productivity. These may include templates, SOPs, work instructions, checklists, etc.
- Track regulatory activity, maintain and update databases, and ensure that records are complete and current.
- Provide other administrative regulatory support as needed.