Located in Morrisville, North Carolina (NC), Piper Companies is looking for a 100% REMOTE Application Security Analyst with AppScan experience to join our team. Currently we are looking for a candidate that will help to ensure the security of our products and will help to institute security development best practices.
Responsibilities for the REMOTE Application Security Analyst include:
- Ensure the security of our products and help to institute security development best practices
- Scan source code, auditing results with development and/or security teams and offer plans for remediation of vulnerabilities
- Install and configure industry standard static code analysis products, such as IBM AppScan Source, onsite for customers
Qualifications for the REMOTE Application Security Analyst include:
- 2+ years of AppScan, OWASP ZAP, and/or Burp Suite experience
- Experience in enterprise security or application security
- Strong understanding of how to test for vulnerabilities, identify risks and eliminate threats in code
Compensation for the REMOTE Application Security Analyst include:
- Salary Range: $130,000 - $150,000 (based on experience)
- Full comprehensive benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Piper Enterprise Solutions