Piper Clinical Solutions is actively seeking a research associate to work at a well-established biopharmaceutical company in the Raleigh / Durham area.
Responsibilities for Research Associate:
- Perform stability and pre-formulation testing on proteins and antibodies through various test methods including ELISA, HPLC, Western Blot, Size Exclusion Chromatography (SEC), Osmolality, Karl Fischer, Capillary Electrophoresis (CE)
- Conduct data analysis, ensure proper GMP documentation, and conduct peer review of data.
- Provide results of testing and data analysis to manufacturing for further processing.
- Expand skill set of analytical technologies and test methods to test company client products.
- Develop skills including protein formulations, method development, method validation, and method transfer.
Technical Requirements for Research Associate:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in biology, biochemistry, or related field plus
- Minimum 2 years hands on experience with biopharmaceutical drug development working with mammalian proteins, antibodies, and/or vaccines in a GMP regulated laboratory.
- Hands on experience with analytical test methods and technologies including ELISA, HPLC, UPLC, Western Blot, SEC, Osmolality, Karl Fischer, Capillary Electrophoresis.
- Excellent organizational skills and proven experience working in a fast-paced environment.
Compensation & Benefits for Research Associate:
- Compensation: $20-35/hr, based on previous salary history and experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Qualified candidates please send resumes to Meg Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org