Zachary Piper Solutions is seeking an RMF (Risk Management Framework) Analyst to support a government program in Falls Church, VA.
The responsibilities of the RMF (Risk Management Framework) Analyst include:
- Craft artifacts and formulate RMF packages in a Department of Defense (DoD) Information Technology (IT) environment that shall detail system architecture, system configuration, review and analysis of system implementation plans.
- System assessments, audits, reviews, and contingency testing
The qualification RMF (Risk Management Framework) Analyst include:
- 5+ years of experience in a RMF Analyst and/or Security Engineer (SE) position
- 5 years of hands-on experience with assessment tools including: Fortify, WebInspect, App Detective, DISA Security Requirements Guides (SRG), and DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs).
- ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE
- IAT LEVEL III COMPLIANT (CISSP, GCIH, CASP, CISA, GCED)
The compensation for the RMF (Risk Management Framework) includes:
- $155,000 - $165,000 annually
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Time Off, and Holidays
Please only send QUALIFIED RESUMES to Geoff Wei at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Cyber Security & Information Assurance
Falls Church, VA 22040