Piper Companies is currently looking for a Sales Inventory Analyst in Audubon, PA to join an innovator in the medical device industry.
The Sales Inventory Analyst will be responsible for maximizing the efficiency of commercially deployed inventory while ensuring inventory accessibility in their designated market. This position will report directly to the Senior Group Manager, Business Processes and work within cross functional teams between Operations, Finance, IT, Sales and Product Development.
The goals of this position are:
- Zero missed surgeries due to lack of Inventory
- Reduce investment in Item Consignments to 29% that of Set Consignments
- Improve turns on Consigned Sets to 2.5/month
The Inventory Analyst will aggressively manage the company’s Inventory within their designated area to achieve goal of effective and efficient use by:
- Analyzing the performance of Field Sales in the use of Consigned Sets, Item Consignments and Loaners and taking action to retrieve Inventory where not justified
- Functioning as a conduit/expediter at times when critical Inventory is needed to support specific surgeries and Loaners not available
- Maintaining database of business knowledge to support field with appropriate inventory
- Assisting in managing area’s trauma inventory to best support on-call customers and local trauma centers
- Maintaining accurate inventory records by following through on transfers, addressing and reconciling inventory discrepancies, and serving as a point person in the close-out process
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports for evaluating inventory needs, ensure inventory is allocated to appropriately cover these needs
- Obtaining information regarding upcoming on-boarding that may require modification to forecasting
- Working with team members to assist in supporting inventory needs on a national level
- Adhere to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role.
- Represent the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers
- Aggressive, goal-oriented individual with strong persuasive skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Multi-tasking abilities required for successful job completion.
- Well organized, detail oriented and a team player capable of working in a deadline dictated environment
- Strong self-starting skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Business Objects or similar reporting system
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Management or related field
Please send resumes to Karen Pallone at email@example.com