Piper Life Sciences Solutions is actively seeking a Senior Sales Specialist to join a growing and well-established Biotechnology Company. This is a work from home position and can be based anywhere in the US.
Responsibilities for Senior Sales Specialist:
- Sell human primary cells products to various clients across the US including research organizations, pharmaceutical companies, and academic labs.
- Attend conferences, client meetings, and company meetings to maintain relationships with current clients, source new leads, and bring in new clients.
- Build out and manage a sales team including developing and dividing out territories, mentoring and training junior associates, and developing sales strategies for the company.
Technical Requirements for Senior Sales Specialist:
- Bachelor’s in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, Business or similar field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a sales position in a pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or life sciences environment
- Current experience in selling human primary cells from organs across the US
- At least 3 years of experience in managing a sales team including mentoring, training, and hiring sales associates.
- Strong organizational and written communication skills.
- Ability to work from home and travel up to 70% within the US
Compensation & Benefits for Senior Sales Specialist:
- Compensation: $100,000 – 150,000 overall compensation including base salary, commission and bonus based on previous salary history and experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Bonus Structure, 401k, etc
Qualified candidates please send resumes to Meg Smith at email@example.com
Keywords: human primary cells, cell based products, cell biology, sales, sales specialist, sales manager, inside sales, outside sales, work from home, sales position, primary cells, sales team, biotechnology, pharmaceutical sales