Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking multiple Scrum Masters to join a thriving team for a well-established Healthcare company in Durham, NC. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of working in a Scrum Master role, as well as strong Agile experience.
Responsibilities of the Scrum Master include:
- Assist the team with a transition to Agile methodology, utilizing Jira
- Ensure cross-functional coordination is occurring early and often. Lead daily stand-ups and resolve conflict.
- Responsible for sprint planning and leading work within individual sprints
- Manage ongoing projects in the Digital Marketing team - responsible for all front end web components
- Partner with product owners, content managers, designers and front end developers daily.
- Foster collaboration of team members within the Agile environment
- Assists Product Owners with backlog maintenance and grooming.
- Assists Product Owners in planning, change management and risk management.
Requirements of the Scrum Master include:
- 5+ years of previous Scrum Master experience.
- Scrum Master certification.
- Digital marketing experience is strongly preferred.
- Strong experience with stakeholder management.
- Comfortable communicating and presenting to high level executives.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong Agile experience
- Very strong communication skills.
Compensation for the Scrum Master:
- Salary Range: $58-$67/hour depending on professional experience
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Long term contract opportunity with the potential to convert to a permanent employee.
- No relocation assistance, sponsorship, or C2C arrangements available.
Please send qualified resumes to Greg Silvestri at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Durham, NC 27707