Our client is looking for a Scrum Master to assist with managing multiple scrum teams to help develop mostly web-based applications in Frederick, MD.
- Support the product development process: Organize and facilitate project planning, daily stand up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other meetings
- Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress within the agreed reporting framework
- Support and enforce the Agile methodology and framework used by the project team
- Fulfill the role of the Scrum Master, leading product development teams in the delivery of business critical, enterprise software development projects to our production systems
- Ensure the Scrum Framework is implemented effectively and assist with internal and external communication to improve transparency
- Assist with product backlog maintenance as needed and assist with prioritization and resolution of defects/bugs
- Participate proactively in developing and maintaining standards, tools and best practices
- Identify and remove impediments, facilitate team discussion and conflict resolution
- Provide support with risk management, release management, facilitate release planning activities
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of customer’s lifecycles, standards, and supporting processes and practices
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working as part of the Scrum team as a Scrum Master
- Minimum of 9 years of experience working in an IT related projects/programs
- Experience teaching others how to become Agile and/or taking a team from Waterfall to Agile
- Certification: Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Ability to understand technical legacy systems and associated component functionalities.
- Experience with application development, application planning, and deployment.
- Experience leading efforts to prepare life cycle documents, including Use Cases, Requirements System Design Alternatives, System Development Plans, Detailed Design Specifications, and Implementation Plans
- Salary commensurate on experience with a targeted range between 100-130k
- Full Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, 401k
Please send resumes to Joseph Gros at email@example.com
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Frederick, MD 20850