Senior Analytics Expert
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Senior Analytics Expert to join an energetic team for a well-established Healthcare company in Durham, NC. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of prior Analytics consulting experience with a focus around the healthcare industry.
Responsibilities of the Senior Analytics Expert include:
- Serve has the primary relationship manager between various business stakeholders and the Data & Analytics organization.
- Collaborate with Data Engineers, Data Scientist, and other stakeholders to define and cultivate high quality results from data initiatives.
- Work closely with the Data & Analytics organization to identify business problems, supporting prioritization of use cases and guiding productization and visualization.
- Translate business needs and requirements into data strategies and insights into actionable business solutions.
- Lead communication of analytics outputs with leadership/business stakeholders and collect inputs to verify and iterate analytics results.
- Generate and review cost benefit analysis of Analytics services.
- Provide advanced analytic support including data collection, trending, analytics, reporting and forecasting functions to ensure data integrity.
- Prepare complex data for various internal and external customers.
- Conduct complex day-to-day ad-hoc analytics, and work with analytics operations to create new analytic tools.
Requirements of the Senior Analytics Expert include:
- 5+ years of prior Analytics consulting experience.
- Demonstrated experience deriving business insights from data and applying those insights to improve business processes or positively affect decision making.
- Demonstrated experience documenting requirements and managing high quality delivery.
- Experience with business intelligence and advanced analytic tools such as R, Python, SQL, SAS, and Tableau
- Very strong communication skills.
Compensation for the Senior Analytics Expert:
- Salary Range: $125,000-$145,000/Annually
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including: UnitedHealthcare, Guardian Dental, VSP Vision, and Voya 401K.
- No relocation assistance, 3rd party candidates, sponsorship, or C2C arrangements available.
Please send qualified resumes to Greg Silvestri at email@example.com
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Durham, NC 27707
Piper Enterprise Solutions