Piper Clinical Solutions is actively seeking a Senior Clinical Research Associate to join a well-established global pharmaceutical company. This permanent position is a remote/work-from-home.
Responsibilities for Senior Clinical Research Associate:
- Oversee multiple global clinical trials at a time through pre-study visits, close out visits, monitoring visits, and initiation visits.
- Monitor all documentation for the site including auditing for regulatory compliance including, but not limited to, informed consent documents and case report forms.
- Review compliance to protocols, document any deviations, and follow up with sites on corrective actions.
- Complete trip reports and review trip reports of junior clinical research associates.
- Attend and participate in client meetings, kick off meetings, and investigator meetings.
Technical Requirements for Senior Clinical Research Associate:
- Bachelor’s Degree in biology, public health, nursing, or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience working as a clinical research associate for a clinical research organization.
- Minimum 1 year of experience working at a senior level including mentoring and training junior CRAs.
- Recent experience working on oncology studies is required.
- Excellent written, verbal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Ability to travel up to 60-70%.
Compensation & Benefits for Senior Clinical Research Associate:
- Compensation: $105,000-115,000 based on previous salary history and experience with a competitive bonus structure
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, etc.
Qualified candidates please send resumes to Meg Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.