Senior Security Engineer
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Senior Security Engineer for an opening in the Raleigh, NC market.
We are seeking a Senior Security Engineer with an interest in joining an award winning enterprise organization working with the cutting edge technologies within the security industry.
Responsibilities for the Senior Security Engineer
- Make recommendations to the organization for innovative technologies and best practices around Cyber Security, and Security Engineering
- Responsible for the management, advanced configuration, monitoring, and log analysis of Security products utilized within the environment
- Participate in proactive change management processes to ensure that Security products are configured to protect against Zero Day Threats
Qualifications for the Senior Security Engineer
- 5-7+ years of experience with Network and Security Engineering
- 5+ years of experience with Cisco security, CheckPoint, Palo Alto, Mcafee, and SPLUNK
- 5+ years Hands-on experience implementing, administrating and operating information security technologies such as firewalls, IDS/IPS, SIEM, Antivirus
- 2+years of proactive log monitoring & analysis
Preferred Qualifications for the Senior Security Engineer
- CCNA – Security or above is a plus!
- Experience interacting with clients and/or end users in a prior role is a plus!
- BS in Computer Science or related field.
Compensation for the Senior Security Engineer
- Starting annual base salary ranges from $110,000 - $130,000 plus competitive benefits package inclusive of medical, dental, vision and a 401k plan! Great work environment with an opportunity to affect the organization and have upward mobility!
Please send resumes to Kyle Mitchell at email@example.com
Keywords: Security Engineer, Cyber, Cisco, CheckPoint, Monitoring, Alerting, SPLUNK, SIEM, IPS, IDS, Logs, Anti-Virus