Senior Data Engineer
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking an experienced Data Engineer to focus on data pipelining, web scraping of unstructured data and increasing efficiency for a financial company in Raleigh, NC.
Responsibilities for the Senior Data Engineer include:
- Use Python based tools such as Airflow or Luigi as well as other tools to provide ETL, Data Cleansing and Data Mining of large, complex datasets derived from multiple structured and unstructured sources.
- Assist with data onboarding and building data analysis pipelines and continuously improving them.
- Ensure data meets all requirements prior to being sent for economic analysis.
- Use insight gained from analyses to improve analytics applications across the organization.
Qualifications for the Senior Data Engineer include:
- At least 4 years of experience in relevant (i.e., data production, ETL Development) roles using Python.
- Bachelor's Degree in statistics, mathematics, physics, computational biology, computer science or a closely-related discipline.
- Strong skills with Python
- Experience with data pipelining tools such as Luigi and Airflow are a major plus.
Compensation for the Senior Data Engineer includes:
- Starting salary ranges from $100- $140 /per hour worked.
- Competitive benefits package inclusive of medical, dental, vision and a 401k plan with company-sponsored match.
- We are not able to accommodate corp-to-corp arrangements for this role.
Please send resumes to Marvick Burgos at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Python, Luigi, Airflow, Data Pipeline, Data Production, NLP, Data Engineering,