Senior Database Developer Summary:
Piper Companies is looking for a Senior Database Developer who is responsible for all aspects of software development life cycle and data warehouse development. Candidate will jointly lead development and implementation of a new enterprise data warehouse including operational and analytical reporting capabilities.
Senior Database Developer Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for building and maintaining enterprise data warehouse
- Document requirements and processes as needed
- Assist with planning, management and implementation of solution projects to meet company goals
- Liaise with external contractors for ongoing support and development
- Ensure all work and changes performed are within data warehouse standards and guidelines
- Mentor and train less experienced developers
Senior Database Developer Qualifications:
- 5+ years’ experience building data warehouse and business intelligence solutions in a SQL Server environment
- 5+ years’ experience building data ETL processes using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Strong T-SQL skills, including 5+ years’ experience building and modifying stored procedures, functions, creating tables and views
- 3+ years Healthcare Industry experience
- Deep understanding of relational databases
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate technical terminology to people with limited technical understanding
- 2+ years’ experience / knowledge with SQL Server Database Administration (DBA)
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) experience is preferred
- SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) experience is a plus
- Experience with business intelligence software is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Information Systems or related field.
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Columbia, MD 21044