Senior Full Stack Engineer
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Senior Full Stack Engineer to join a high-performance team focusing on building, testing, and engineering web applications using modern technology.
Responsibilities of the Senior Full Stack include:
- Building applications that are deployed using CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Maven, uDeploy.
- Assist in coordinating multiple development work streams through integration and ensure architecture is scalable and extensible.
- Define, maintain, and support Java development environment and best practices.
- Assist in identification, isolation, resolution, and communication of problems within the production and non-production environment, and perform troubleshooting.
- Perform cod reviews, unit testing, and integration testing using Open Source frameworks.
- Make significant contributions to the technology platform.
Requirements of the Senior Full Stack Engineer include:
- 6+ years of hands on development experience in Java, Spring MVC, Web Services and configuration of web containers.
- 3+ years of development experience in JSP, HTML, CSS, Jquery, Angular, or NodeJS
- 2+ years of responsive and progressive modern web application development.
- Experience with Test Driven Development – Junit, Jasmine, Karma, or Protractor
- Experience with design patterns - UML
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Understanding of docker, cloud-computing/cloud services platforms.
Compensation for the Senior Full Stack Engineer:
- Salary Range: $52-$55/hour depending on professional experience
- Opportunity to work under phenomenal leadership.
- No relocation assistance available.
- No 3rd party candidates
Please send qualified resumes to Greg Silvestri at email@example.com
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Durham, NC 27707