Senior Integration Developer - Datapower
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking an Senior Integration Developer to focus on Datapower development for an immediate opening in Durham, NC.
We are seeking Middleware or Datapower Developers with an interest in joining a quickly growing team in a large enterprise environment within an IIB environment.
Responsibilities for the Senior Integration Developer:
- Development, design and debugging of objects and/or systems using IBM Datapower and/or IBM API Connect.
- Provide integration solutions and manage APIs across a large enterprise services-oriented architecture (SOA) environment.
- Use Jenkins, Git/Github, Ansible and AWS to manage development/operations environment.
Qualifications for the Senior Integration Developer:
- 5+ years of experience with software, systems, or integration development.
- 3+ years of experience with IBM Datapower and/or IBM API Connect.
- Experience with at least one development language, such as Java, Cobol, Pega, Siebel, J-Caps, and others.
- Experience with at least one relational database management system Such as Oracle, Teradata, MS SQL Server, DB2.
- Experience with web services and integrations, such as SOAP and REST.
Compensation for the Senior Integration Developer:
- Starting annual base salary ranges from $92,000 - $110,000.
- Plus competitive benefits package inclusive of bonus, PTO and Paid Holidays, medical, dental, vision and a 401k plan with company-sponsored match.
Please send resumes to Marvick Burgos at email@example.com
Keywords: Integration Developer, Datapower, API Connect, REST, SOAP,