Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Senior IT Audit Consultant for a direct hire opportunity with our client located in Rockville, MD. The Senior Consultant will join the Technology Risk Services Practice team. Candidates must be an energetic, self-starter, able to work under tight deadlines with limited supervision and deliver quality service to our clients. They are expected to work closely and collaboratively with clients, provide the full range of IT audit and remediation services, information and cyber security, assist in IT process re-engineering and develop effective IT risk management programs. Additionally, candidates should have strong written and verbal communication skills and must be able to lead client meetings.
- Preparation of third-party attestation reports, including Service Organization Control (SOC) 1 and SOC 2, including documenting, validating, testing, and assessing various control systems.
- Assess client environments to support compliance with IT General Controls.
- Utilize a risk and objective based approach to identify business process opportunities, and work with clients to develop action plans while understanding their challenges.
- Develop high quality deliverables and conduct client presentations.
- Support and contribute to practice development initiatives.
- Develop innovative methodologies, leading practices, tools, and templates.
- Write blogs and contribute to publications to demonstrate thought leadership.
- Involved in all aspects of project management including: planning, executing, monitoring, and closing.
- Consistently apply delivery methodology processes and utilize tools across engagements.
- 3-6 years working experience
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Accounting, Finance or related field
- Obtained or demonstrates an active pursuit of one or more of the following certifications: CISA, CPA, CIA; alternatively, experience in IT control assessment or business process optimization that is equivalent to these types of certifications is acceptable
- Experience conducting Service Organization Control (SOC) 1 and SOC 2
- Experience conducting IT risk, IT controls testing, and security assessments for both IT General Controls (ITGCs) and IT Application Controls (ITACs)
- Experience performing business process internal control reviews (over areas such as Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, Business Operations) is preferred
- Experience with understanding control environments for commercial clients or government contractors is preferred
- Strong understanding of various industry standards and regulations is preferred, including: SOC, ISO 27002, Sarbanes Oxley, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publication requirements, and Federal Information Security Management & Modernization Act (FISMA)
- Strong oral and written communication skills, a commitment to exceptional client service, creative problem-solving ability, and a consultant mindset
- Qualified candidates must be eligible to work for any employer in the United States
- Salary Range: $80,000-100,000 commensurate with experience and education
- Full benefits: Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO, Holidays
Please send ONLY qualified candidates to Joseph Gros at email@example.com
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Data Analytics & Business Intelligence
Rockville, MD 20852