Senior Java Developer
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Senior Java Developer to focus on web application development in Cary, NC. This developer will focus on applications that improve the safety and efficiency
Responsibilities for the Senior Java Developer:
- Develop new features using Java/Spring.
- Work in an Agile development team
- Object Relational Mapping with Hibernate
- Work with a wide range of technologies including, Jenkins, AWS, Docker, Messaging Queue, REST web services
Required Experience for the Senior Java Developer:
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer in a Java environment.
- Demonstrated expertise in Java/Spring gained through experience
- Experience with an object-relational mapping framework
- Experience with web service development in either REST or SOAP or Spring Web Service
Bonus (not required for consideration) Experience for the Senior Java Developer:
- Experience with any MQ tool is a plus, but not required
- Experience with Apache Camel is a plus, but not required
- Experience with Docker is a plus, but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a closely related field.
Compensation for the Senior Java Developer:
- Compensation includes a competitive base salary ranging between $90,000 - $110,000 ($45-$55 per hour worked), commensurate with experience and expertise.
- This is a contract-to-hire opportunity with a 6 month transition period, in addition to hourly rate, competitive benefits package inclusive of PTO, medical, dental, vision and 401k plan is offered to selected candidates.
Send resumes to Marvick Burgos at firstname.lastname@example.org