Senior Java Developer - Cary, NC
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Senior Java Developer to focus on web application development in Cary, NC.
Responsibilities for the Senior Java Developer:
- Backend development of new features using Java/Spring and other technologies.
- Work with a wide range of technologies including, Jenkins, AWS, Docker, Messaging Queue, REST web services
- Work in an Agile development team, participate in code reviews, stand ups, retrospectives, sprint planning meetings and provide mentorship to junior developers in an agile environment.
Required Experience for the Senior Java Developer:
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer in a Java environment.
- Demonstrated expertise in Java/Spring gained through experience
- Experience with an object-relational mapping framework or experience with SQL.
- Experience with web service development in either REST or SOAP or Spring Web Service
- Experience with any MQ tool is a plus, but not required
- Experience with Apache Camel is a plus, but not required
- Experience with Docker is a plus, but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a closely related field.
Compensation for the Senior Java Developer:
- Compensation includes a competitive base salary ranging between $110,000 - $125,000 ($52.88-$60.10 per hour worked), commensurate with experience and expertise.
- This is a contract-to-hire opportunity, in addition to hourly rate, competitive benefits package inclusive of PTO, medical, dental, vision and 401k plan is offered to selected candidates.
- No C2C arrangements or relocation assistance arrangements available for this position.
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Cary, NC 27560