Senior Java Developer - Cary, NC
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Senior Java Developer to focus on web application development in for a software development company in Cary, NC.
Responsibilities for the Senior Java Developer:
- Backend development of new features for an enterprise logistics web application using Java/Spring and other technologies.
- Work with a wide range of technologies including, Jenkins, AWS, Docker, Messaging Queue, REST web services
- Work on an Agile development team, participate in code reviews, stand ups, retrospectives, sprint planning meetings and provide mentorship to junior developers in an agile environment.
Required Experience for the Senior Java Developer:
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer in a Java environment.
- Demonstrated expertise using Java/Spring for new feature development and maintenance of web applications.
- Experience with an object-relational mapping framework or experience with SQL (Oracle, DB2, or even SQL Server).
- Experience with REST api/web service development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a closely related field.
Compensation for the Senior Java Developer:
- Compensation includes a competitive base salary ranging between $110,000 - $125,000 ($52.88-$60.10 per hour worked), commensurate with experience and expertise.
- This is a contract-to-hire opportunity, in addition to hourly rate, competitive benefits package inclusive of PTO, medical, dental, vision and 401k plan is offered to selected candidates.
- No C2C arrangements or relocation assistance arrangements available for this position.
Please send qualified resumes to Marvick Burgos at email@example.com
Keywords: Java, J2EE, software development, software engineer, Spring framework, MQ, Jenkins CI/CD, apache camel, microservices, REST apis, AWS, cloud, Java developer jobs, Java development,