Piper Companies is seeking a Manufacturing Associate to join a biotechnology company in the Baltimore, MD area.
Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Associate:
- Execute downstream and/or upstream manufacturing operations and provide manufacturing support for the development of vaccines.
- Maintain documentation and records in accordance to cGMP regulations.
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Provide input on validation protocols, batch records, and process improvements.
- Review documentation and ensure compliance with Good Documentation Practices (GDP).
Requirements for the Manufacturing Associate:
- Bachelor’s degree (or 2-year degree AND applicable certifications)
- 1+ years of hands-on GMP experience
- Upstream operations: Bioreactor. shake flask, cell culture, fermentation
- Downstream operations: Purification, column chromatography, filtration, column packing
Compensation/Benefits for the Manufacturing Associate:
- Compensation: Based on previous salary history and relevant experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.
Please send qualified resumes to email@example.com