Piper Clinical Solutions is actively seeking a Senior Manufacturing Associate to join an elite downstream manufacturing team at a well-established biopharmaceutical company in RTP. This position will work a 2-2-3 schedule either for day shift or night shift.
Responsibilities for Senior Manufacturing Associate:
- Execute downstream manufacturing processes for the purification of monoclonal antibody therapeutics.
- Direct and lead associate level manufacturing associates as well as train junior level personnel on manufacturing processes.
- Maintain documentation and records in accordance to cGMP regulations.
- Provide assistance and technical input in regards to SOPs, validation protocols, batch record revisions, and process improvements.
Technical Requirements for Senior Manufacturing Associate:
- Minimum 5 years of hands on experience with downstream manufacturing in a biopharmaceutical environment.
- Strong background with AKTA chromatography, ultrafiltration, and diafiltration.
- Hands on experience in buffer prep, media prep, and column packing.
- Experience in training junior personnel on downstream manufacturing processes.
- Excellent communication skills and leadership skills.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in biology, biochemistry, chemical engineering or other related field.
Compensation & Benefits for Senior Manufacturing Associate:
- Compensation: $25-35/hr plus shift differential, based on previous salary history and experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.
Qualified candidates please send resumes to Meg Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: downstream manufacturing, buffer prep, akta, chromatography, UF/DF, ultrafiltration, diafiltration, TFF, purification, filtration, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, manufacturing associate, cGMP, GMP, GDP