Piper Life Sciences Solutions is actively seeking a Process Development Scientist to work at a growing gene therapy company in the Raleigh / Durham area.
Responsibilities for Senior Process Development Scientist – Gene Therapy:
- Lead projects for the development of downstream processes for purification and filtration.
- Manage 2-3 associate scientist per project. Lead and mentor associate scientists in purification techniques, processes and associate equipment.
- Lead projects by conceptualizing and executing process development studies for mammalian and microbial proteins.
- Coordinate efforts of the team as well as interact with clients and management for updates on the progress of the team.
Technical Requirements for Senior Process Development Scientist – Gene Therapy:
- PhD or Master’s Degree in biology, biochemistry, chemical engineering or related field.
- Minimum 5 years hands on experience with purification process development in a gene therapy or pharmaceutical environment.
- Hands on experience with purification and filtration techniques, various chromatography systems, tech transfer and scale up processes.
- Excellent organizational skills and proven experience working in a fast-paced environment.
Compensation & Benefits for Senior Process Development Scientist – Gene Therapy:
- Compensation: $80,000-110,000 based on previous salary history and experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO etc
Qualified candidates please send resumes to Meg Smith at email@example.com