Piper Clinical Solutions is actively seeking a Senior Program Manager to join a well-established biopharmaceutical company in the Raleigh-Durham area.
Responsibilities for Senior Program Manager:
- Oversee multiple projects and clients including hosting kick-off meetings, managing timelines, overseeing budgets, and closing out projects.
- Ensure all deliverables are met on time to ensure the project is completed according to client expectations and contractual agreements.
- Participate in vendor, departmental, and client meetings to present on the progress of the project to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist with business development as needed for bids and proposals.
Technical Requirements for Senior Program Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree in biology, chemistry, health care, or related science/IT field.
- At least 5 years of experience in program management within a biotechnology field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with biologics process development, manufacturing and engineering.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
Compensation & Benefits for Senior Program Manager:
- Compensation: $130,000-160,000 based on previous salary history and experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO, Annual Bonus, etc
Qualified candidates please send resumes to Meg at email@example.com
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Clinical & Life Sciences
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709