Piper Companies is currently engaging with Project Managers who are capable for partnering with key stakeholders and executive leadership to help facilitate the technical aspect of a high profile merger / acquisition between two major technology driven corporations.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager include:
- Provide Program Management support for the definition of strategies and tactics necessary for the migration of customers on to the network driven platform
- Work cross-functionally to manage both the team and the day-to-day activities associated with the migration
- Develop plans and schedules with all stakeholders, both internal and external to track performance and status achievement of milestones
- Partner with the appropriate functional leads and team members to assemble key resources and establish roles and responsibilities to ensure migration goals and objectives are met
- Bring in internal Subject Matter Experts as necessary to address client inquiries, while remaining main point of contact for the program
- Clearly communicate and keep track of project milestones and status for all levels of the organization
- Manage and track risk to project and program deliverables throughout the lifecycle of the migration. Escalate to key stakeholders early enough for course correction.
- Track to resolution, any items required for the successful migration of each customer
- Communicate the status of migrations to executive management providing a sober view with respect to the overall status and achievement of milestones
Qualifications of the Project Manager include:
- At least 5 years experience as a Project Coordinator / Project Manager
- Absolutely must have experience coordinating across multiple groups and briefing executive management in addition to being able to provide strategic and programmatic insight.
- Computer Science or Business degree or equivalate work experience
- PMP certification is a very nice-to-have
- Experience with Agile methodologies and PMed scrum teams
- Engineering background preferred
- Experienced partnering and interfacing with C-Level Executives and Senior Stakeholders
- Experience in launching or deploying products within a high tech environment
Compensation for the Senior Project Coordinator include:
- Salary Range: $55/hr - $60/hr
- Duration: 6 Month Contract - extension possible but not guaranteed
If Interested, please send resumes to Mike Hanlon at email@example.com
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Sterling, VA 20166