Senior Project Manager – Content Management
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Senior Project Manager to lead and implement a new Content Management System (Sitecore) for a well-established financial company in Raleigh, NC. The ideal candidate will have prior experience leading a redesign/refresh of a customer-facing website and implementing a Sitecore CMS.
Responsibilities of the Senior Project Manager include:
- Create unique strategies and contingency plans to ensure success of the project.
- Build project plans to implement solutions and develop business cases.
- Manage and lead the redesign of the customer facing .com website.
- Lead efforts for the new CMS – Sitecore.
- Monitor and track the status of the project to key stakeholders, and sponsors.
Requirements of the Senior Project Manager include:
- Proven experience leading a redesign/refresh of a customer facing website.
- Prior experience with leading Sitecore CMS Initiatives.
- 5-9 years of project management experience.
- Prior experience in an Agile environment.
- PMP and banking experience is a big plus.
- Very strong communication skills.
Compensation for the Senior Project Manager:
- Salary Range: $60-$63/hour depending on professional experience.
- 18-month contract w/possible extension or conversion.
- Opportunity to work in an exciting environment with an employee focus mentality.
- No relocation assistance available.
- No 3rd party candidates.
Please send qualified resumes to Greg Silvestri at email@example.com
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Raleigh, NC 27603