Senior Project Manager
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Senior Project Manager to join a rapidly growing, well established financial company in Raleigh, NC. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of credit card experience, and a PMP Certification.
Responsibilities of the Senior Project Manager include:
- Construct project plans to implement solutions (process improvements, systems, and applications).
- Lead, and manage the project through all project phases from initiation to closure to insure he project delivers the business value on time, on budget, and with quality implementation.
- Upgrade existing technologies and implementation of new technologies.
- Work closely with development to potentially build new software packages.
- Documenting process flow and workstreams.
Requirements of the Senior Project Manager include:
- 5+ years of banking experience specifically within the credit card space.
- PMP certification.
- Prior experience working with package installations and vendor management.
- Prior experience with MS Project.
- Technical implementation experience.
- Prior experience managing and leading projects.
- Very strong communication skills.
Compensation for the Senior Project Manager:
- Salary Range: $53-$58/hour depending on professional experience.
- 12-month contract w/possible extension or conversion.
- Opportunity to work in an exciting environment with an employee focus mentality.
- No relocation assistance available, sponsorship, or C2C arrangements available.
- No 3rd party candidates.
Please send qualified resumes to Greg Silvestri at email@example.com
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Raleigh, NC 27707