Senior Project Manager
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Senior Project Manager to join a premier client in Raleigh, NC who is building an Agile transformation initiative. The ideal candidate will have 6+ years or Project Management experience, as well as a PMP and APC certification.
Responsibilities of the Senior Project Manager include:
- Responsible for developing business cases, constructing project plans to implement solutions, (process improvements, systems, applications), and managing the implementations of large complex projects.
- Lead efforts around Agile transformation.
- Defines project objectives and strategic direction
- Responsible for providing leadership and vision to project teams and serves as a key facilitator between multiple teams to achieve objectives of complex efforts.
- Provides technical guidance to the project team in performance of work and review quality of all work products.
Requirements of the Senior Project Manager include:
- 6+ years of Project Management experience
- Prior banking experience.
- Strong experience leading project efforts.
- ACP and PMP certification.
- Very strong communication skills.
Compensation for the Senior Project Manager:
- Salary Range: $55-$60/hour depending on professional experience.
- 12-month contract with extension and possible conversion.
- Opportunity to work in a niche environment.
- No relocation assistance available.
- No 3rd party C2C candidates.
Please send qualified resumes to Greg Silvestri at email@example.com
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Raleigh, NC 27707