Piper Companies is currently looking for an experienced Senior Quality Engineer in King of Prussia, PA to work for an innovative and growing medical device manufacturer. The Quality Engineer will play a significant role in the design and development of medical implants.
Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer include:
- Manage the effective oversite of new product development and commercialization of new products
- Testing new products and designs on Risk Management
- Review and provide risk assessments for proposed design changes
- Generate internal quality documentation (i.e. SOPs, quality plans)
- Identify non-conformance trends and develop technical plans
Qualifications for the Quality Engineer include:
- Experience working within an FDA regulated environment
- 5+ years within the development of medical devices
- Must have experience in design controls, and heavy risk mgmt cases.
- Working knowledge of 21 CFR 820, ISO 13485
- Degree in Engineering or related field
Compensation for the Quality Engineer include:
- Salary Range: $80,000 - $95,000
- Full benefits
Please send resumes to Karen Pallone at email@example.com
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Clinical & Life Sciences
King Of Prussia, PA 19406