Piper Companies is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer in Columbia, MD.
Summary of responsibilities:
- Technical leadership role, aiding with the architecture, development, updating, maintenance, and troubleshooting of internal applications.
- Working with internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Provide technical guidance and code reviews for the SW Team and hybrid engineers.
- Actively seeking to expand the ways in which the SW Team can improve company workflows through the development of software.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or Engineering required from an ABET accredited or equivalent institution or higher.
- 5+ years experience of full-stack development, documenting, and supporting software applications with frameworks such as Django and React (Redux, Material-UI), with deployment on AWS.
- 2+ year of leading and mentoring developers in SDLC.
- Knowledge of Database theory, algorithm, and data structure design in SQL and PostgreSQL.
- Intimate knowledge of data sciences with Python.
- Solid organizational skills, ability to think critically, systems optimization acumen, team oriented, attention to detail, self-motivated, high drive for results, ability to work in high stress environments, experience with Agile/SCRUM Methodology.
- Understanding of the importance of good source control, following practices of the Gitflow workflow.
Please contact Anthony Dalasio at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Columbia, MD 20588
Piper Enterprise Solutions