Piper Companies is looking for a ServiceNow Product Owner for a direct hire opportunity with our client in Washington D.C. The ServiceNow Product owner will be responsible for ensuring the successful operation and ongoing enhancement of our clients Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) and the ServiceNow platform. Our client is looking for an experienced IT Service Management professional to design and develop highly scalable business application solutions leveraging the ServiceNow platform. As an integral member of the IT Application Operations team, this position will be responsible for developing and executing innovative solutions for ITSM business capabilities and business process optimizations.
- Partners with IT and operations stakeholders to define, prioritize and execute ITSM operational needs and enhancements to successfully deliver ongoing ITSM business capabilities. Works with stakeholders and the Manager, CRM Application to align unit strategy with institutional and programmatic goals; dispenses guidance regarding ITSM solution design and alignment with business goals.
- Oversees and supports fulfillment of ongoing requests for enhancement and optimization for ServiceNow within an agile, iterative development methodology, providing guidance to the business regarding ITSM solution design and implementation. Leads sessions to gather, define, and document business requirements.
- Administers operational support of ServiceNow to ensure it is run and maintained in keeping with industry standards and best practices and meet Pew’s business needs.
- Forges strong, collaborative relationships and build consensus among competing stakeholders across business and IT peers, leveraging exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Supports management of related technical environments, including oversight of ongoing development activities and system administration. Oversees migration of code and configurations across development and production environments, including planning, testing and change management.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum of six years of relevant, IT experience with a focus on IT Service Management.
- Three or more years of hands-on experience with ServiceNow.
- Deep ITSM and/or ServiceNow platform process and technology knowledge and experience, with innovative and progressive solutioning track record. Proven experience with deployment and operations of Service Management platforms.
- Demonstrated success in Service Management platform operations or consulting role, working collaboratively with developers as an integral part of an agile team.
- Experience collaborating with stakeholders on business process enhancements.
- Able to quickly connect business requirements with the functional capabilities of the application, fit-gap analysis, as-is and to-be business process designs.
- Experience defining and delivering systems’ support strategy, including business analysis and requirements gathering abilities.
- ServiceNow certification preferred (ServiceNow Certified System Administrator).
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary range between $110,000-$130,000 a year with flexibility commensurate on experience
- Full Benefits including: Health, Vision, Dental, 401k, PTO
Please send resumes to Joseph Gros at email@example.com
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Data Analytics & Business Intelligence
Washington, DC 20004