Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Piper Companies is looking for three Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) for a direct hire opportunity with our client in Baltimore, MD. The primary role of the SDET will be to assist in building on our client’s cloud services platform. The cloud services platform is the backbone for their data-driven marketing, sales, billing, ecommerce, and customer services teams. The SDET will have the opportunity to help build systems from idea to fruition that will reach millions of users using the latest technologies.
This is a newly formed Test group that will support the complete software development process with a focus on the robustness, testability, and performance of software solutions.
- Must be an active test automation coder in your day-to-day duties with an enthusiasm for technology, particularly with quality assurance and software development.
- Participate in the requirements, design, development review, testing, and support of our highly reliable software applications and services for the cloud.
- Ability to quickly gain expertise in a topic or technology that the candidate may not have prior experience with already.
- Work with the Ops and Deployment teams to manage the Test environment and resolve any level of issues for the system.
- May be required to investigate customer problems referred by the technical support and customer success teams.
- Create and manage bug reports and communicate across teams.
- Experience can range from junior to lead for these 3 roles, but candidates are expected to have between 2-10 years of experience in building code to automate software tests.
- Ability to set up/manage a Test Framework and create/run Test Automation tasks, including both API and UI level automation.
- Knowledge of various test methods and corresponding tools (e.g., TestNG, Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, GhostInspector)
- Experience with Quality Assurance- must be able to understand and build different test scenarios and acceptance tests.
- Experience with both manual and automation testing.
- Exposure to Behavior Driven Development.
- Salary commensurate on experience with junior to mid-level candidates between $60-80k and senior candidates $80-120k
- Full Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, 401k, PTO
Please send resumes to Joseph Gros at email@example.com
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Baltimore, MD 21230