Software Engineer in Test
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Software Engineer in Test join a thriving, cutting edge team for one of our enterprise clients in Durham, NC. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of hands on experience with Java and Jenkins.
Responsibilities of the Software Engineer in Test include:
- Work with a team of technologists focused on delivering Continuous Integration, Automation and Test Data ecosystems as well as consulting with development and QA partners in test and process automation.
- Work directly to shape the technical vision for the mobile QA team.
- Design and implement the automation suite and integrating with CI/CD pipeline.
- Pragmatically weigh best practices against real world delivery requirements.
Requirements of the Software Engineer in Test include:
- 5+ years of Java development experience.
- Well versed in Jenkins
- Strong shell scripting experience
- Hands on experience with CI/CD (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Docker etc..)
- Experience with Junit, TestNG, Selenium WebDriver, and/or a similar testing tool.
- Must have very good communication skills.
- Nice to have: Angular, AWS, Azure
Compensation for the Software Engineer in Test:
- Salary Range: $53-$56/hour depending on professional experience.
- 12+ month contract with extension
- Opportunity to work in a niche environment.
- No relocation assistance available.
Please send qualified resumes to Greg Silvestri at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Durham, NC 27703