Java Software Engineer
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Java Software Engineer for an immediate opening based in Cary, NC. This role will heavily focus on maintaining web applications while adhering to coding best practices and working with a wide range of new and emerging technologies.
Responsibilities for the Java Software Engineer:
- Identify root cause of software bugs and develop necessary code changes.
- Develop high-quality sustainable code for maintenance and patch releases.
- Work with a wide range of technologies including, SQL, Jenkins, Bamboo, and AWS with a strong focus on being an expert in Java.
Qualifications for the Java Software Engineer:
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer in a Java environment.
- Demonstrated expertise in Java gained through experience or formal education.
- An investigative mindset and a deep-seeded desire to solve tough problems with elegant code.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a closely related field.
Compensation for the Java Software Engineer:
- Compensation includes a competitive base salary ranging between $45-$55 per hour worked, commensurate with experience and expertise
- Plus competitive benefits package inclusive of medical, dental, vision and a 401k plan with company-sponsored match
Please send qualified resumes to Michael Moreno @ email@example.com
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Morrisville, NC 27560