Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking for a Software Engineer for a solution delivery team. They would work on a combination tools and hotfixes to support an internal product suite. The role investigates issues in the software by analyzing problems to determine root cause and present a solution. When not investigating issues, the team member will assist the Escalation Engineers and Application Specialist in researching issues.
Responsibilities for the Software Engineer:
- Understand requirements both from user’s prospective and technical details.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software mainly on Windows Servers and ASP.NET framework, but not limited to these
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Design and implement components and applications to meet requirements
- Developing and maintaining software.
- Developing unit tests and integration tests
- Performing unit testing of the code.
- Maintaining existing code and design
- Providing input, solutions and recommendations.
- Understand and propose software design
- Understand and propose requirements and assess their feasibility
- Assist junior members on regular basis or in ad hoc situations
- Participate in design and code reviews and understand and enforce importance of coding standards.
- Understanding the importance of medical patient safety related to the product and enforcing it in the software.
- Troubleshooting complex problems
Qualifications for the Software Engineer:
- BS or BE in computer related field or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience in software development.
- Experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, Windows/Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
- In-depth knowledge of Web development and HTTP protocol
Compensation for the Software Engineer:
- Compensation includes a competitive base salary ranging between $100-130K, depending on experience
- Plus competitive benefits package inclusive of medical, dental, vision and a 401k plan with company-sponsored match
Please send resumes to Michael Moreno @ email@example.com
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Morrisville, NC 27603