Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Software Engineer for a world leader in big data biochemistry our software team develops cutting-edge laboratory and data analysis pipelines, all with the goal of helping decode how metabolism and life work.
Responsibilities for the Software Engineer:
- Experience in building large-scale distributed systems
- Experience developing for high availability and scalability
- Experience with React.js, SQL, and legacy WCF
- Experience in building commercially robust software
- Experience in SOA architecture
Required Experience for the Software Engineer:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related STEM technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 0-2 years of software development experience including a proven history of commercially successful delivery
- Expertise with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: C#/.NET, Java, C/C++, or Python
Compensation for the Software Engineer:
- Compensation includes a competitive base salary ranging between $70,000 - 90,000 commensurate with experience and expertise.
- This is a direct hire opportunity with a 6 month transition period, in addition to hourly rate, competitive benefits package inclusive of PTO, medical, dental, vision and 401k plan is offered to selected candidates.
Send resumes to Michael Moreno @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Durham, NC 27713