Software Engineer - Arlington, VA
Piper Companies is seeking a Sr Software Engineer to join a Fortune 500 company in the Arlington, Virginia (VA) area. The Sr. Software Engineer will be an integral part of a quickly growing team and help build applications which will help developing nations.
Responsibilities for the Software Engineer:
- Take high-level requirements and build complex features while following team guidelines and procedures.
- Hands-on full-stack development using Java/Spring, Angular 6, Docker/Kubernetes, and both relational/non-relational data stores.
- Work in an Agile, rapid application environment.
Technical requirements for the Software Engineer:
- 3+ years of experience with Software application development primarily using Java-based technology stacks.
- Experience building cloud native applications
- Strong experience and understanding of modern API development, ideally with knowledge of REST microservices.
- Experience with any variant of Spring Framework (Core, Boot, MVC).
- Experience with CI/CD is a strong plus
Compensation for the Software Engineer:
- $85,000 - $115,000 annually
- 15% annual bonus
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Strong 401k Match
- Competitive PTO Package and Paid Holiday Package
Please send resumes to Marvick Burgos at email@example.com