Piper Companies is looking for a Software Implementation Analyst in Fairfax VA, to work for an enterprise Financial Data Analytics company in implementation of Finance Software packages. Openings also available in CA, TX, and MN.
Responsibilities for the Software Implementation Specialist include:
- Work in a client-facing capacity, to assess Business Needs, and to design and present Software Implementation Solutions.
- Perform Business Requirements Analysis, Software Configurations, Training, and Go-live Support
- Serve as Key Liaison, working in all phases of software implementations, supporting teams in areas of development, configuration, and issue resolution.
- Ensure smooth system integrations, and quality implementations, working with customers within fast-paced, deadline driven objectives.
- Managing relationships with all tiers of organizations, providing proactive issue escalation and resolution, and managing expectations.
- Keep abreast of business periodicals, white papers, and regulatory reports; and leveraging that into industry insight and intuitive solutions.
Qualifications for the Software Implementation Specialist include:
- 5+ years of experience in driving a team to completing implementation projects on time, within budget, and to customer satisfaction.
- Prior experience in Financial, Banking, Collections, Government, or Regulatory environment helpful.
- Experience with SQL, C, and R programming languages are a plus.
- Some travel required to client sites, leading implementations efforts with local teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree with hands-on Software Implementation experience; experience with Collections, Debt Payments, or Debt Recovery software packages would be beneficial.
Compensation and Benefits for the Software Implementation Specialist include:
Salary Range: $85,000 - $114,000 based on experience
Please submit resumes to Tony Chin at TChin@PiperCompanies.com
Software Implementation, implementation team, implementations lead, senior implementations, collections software, R, C, SQL, application Implementation, collections, arrears, debits, debt recovery, debt payment, debt management, credit, Latitude, Columbia Ultimate, Ontario Systems, Tallyman, Equifax, repayments, SDLC