Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Solution Architect to join a thriving team for a well-established Healthcare company in Durham, NC. The ideal candidate will have a proven background across technical, business, and architecture verticals.
Responsibilities of the Solution Architect include:
- Develop and evaluate architecture artifacts and manage adherence to architecture standards.
- Perform risk analysis, industry and technical trend analysis, vendor selection and oversight, and assist in defining strategic direction.
- Responsible for developing and reviewing key architecture deliverables, preliminary and high-level architecture models for software and infrastructure solutions under development.
- Coordinate the design, maintenance, enhancement, communication and governance for solution architecture.
- Responsible for architecture leadership and must be able to expose and communicate enterprise opportunities across multiple corporate initiatives.
- Provide leadership to the broader architecture community and to vendors, communicate at all levels of the organization.
Requirements of the Solution Architect include:
- 4+ years of prior Solution Architect experience.
- Experience with Web Services or APIs, and micro-services.
- Experience with modern database technologies.
- SDLC experience.
- Prior experience serving has the lead architect on multiple projects.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Familiarity with AWS, Azure, Docker, or OpenShift are highly preferred.
- Very strong communication skills.
Compensation for the Solution Architect:
- Salary Range: $72-$76/hour depending on professional experience
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Long term contract opportunity with high probability to convert to a permanent employee.
- No relocation assistance, sponsorship, or C2C arrangements available.
Please send qualified resumes to Greg Silvestri at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Durham, NC 27707