Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a SPLUNK Architect for an opening in the Raleigh, NC market!
We are seeking a SPLUNK Architect with an interest in joining an enterprise organization that provides the opportunity to grow and interact with multiple teams and exciting technologies!
Responsibilities for the SPLUNK Architect
- Responsible for the management, advanced configuration, monitoring, and log analysis of SPLUNK within the environment
- Participate in proactive change management processes to ensure that SPLUNK is configured to provide analytics around network appliances, infrastructure, and monitored applications
- Documentation of SIEM policies & procedures
Qualifications for the SPLUNK Architect
- 5+ years of experience with SPLUNK on-premises and SPLUNK cloud (configurations, advanced configurations, implementations, upgrades, dashboarding, analytics, monitoring, alerting,)
- 8+ years of experience with Cyber Security
- 4+ years Hands-on experience implementing, administrating and operating information security technologies such as firewalls, IDS/IPS, SIEM, Antivirus
- 2+years of networking experience
Preferred Qualifications for the SPLUNK Architect
- SPLUNK Certifications are a plus!
- BS in Computer Science or related field.
Compensation for the SPLUNK Architect
- Starting annual base salary ranges from $115,000 - $140,000 plus competitive benefits package inclusive of medical, dental, vision and a 401k plan! Great work environment with an opportunity to affect the organization and have upward mobility!
Please send resumes to Kyle Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Security, Cyber, Monitoring, Alerting, SPLUNK, SIEM,